Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Parents are SOOO Great!!

I knew they had something planned, I just didn't know what. They finally revealed the shirts they had made for everyone.
Front and back. So, anyone who sees these on Sunday, you know they are with me!

AND - there is more. My mom makes Chex mix that I think she mixes with a sprinkle of crack. It is extremely addicting and when she makes it, I don't often share. However, everyone has had a taste and requested some for Sunday. Mom and Dad, going above and beyond, didn't just make a bag, they made a bag for everyone, in a little hand decorated tote bag. How cute!!! Thanks Mom and Dad!!

4 comments:

brItt & kIrstIn said...

CUTE SHIRTS! We'll be right there with you. We're hoping to make it within the 17 hour limit. We hope to see you at dinner or on the course. GOOD LUCK...(more importantly) HAVE FUN!

J said...

Very awesome! Good luck and have a good time!

Sara said...

oh my god that is so so cute!!

Sara said...

P.S. GOOD LUCK!!! You will do awesome!!