Friday, September 5, 2008

Race Meeting

I just got back from the race meeting and there were many times I wish I had recorded what was said - just really funny things. One of the guys had a sense of humor I greatly appreciated.

As I was walking out, I saw all this M-dot drawings everywhere, welcome triathletes, Good Luck Ironman Wisconsin. It just made me realize that no matter what happens, I am apart of this. I am apart of the 2008 Ironman Wisconsin. Finish or not. Woo-Hoo!!

Yes, this is one of those 5% of times where I am really excited.

And Merissa and Rose are here. Jess, Lauren and Kristin are on a plane on the way here. I have had many phone calls and texts, all wishing me luck and really good advise. I am so lucky and so happy.

Thanks Everyone!!!

3 comments:

Team Brazo said...

Have a great time on Sunday -- from following your blog for the last 5 months or so, I'd say you are more that ready to ROCK this course.

Enjoy everything out there.

IronMin said...

Best of luck tomorrow! I have enjoyed your journey...we are both newbies out there and you're not alone - I'm scared, nauseous, anxious, scared, and 5% excited. :) We are going to have a great day. I'm number #51 - hope to see you on the course!

Our home little Idaho said...

YOU WILL ROCK THIS!! Just take it one stroke, pedal and step at a time. And don't forget to enjoy this. It will be one of the most amazing experiences of you life.