Friday, November 16, 2007

High of 50 – Feels like 39

That is what it said on weather.com my zip code at noon today. I figured I would be fine for my 35 minute jog. I got outside and was smacked in the face by the wind. WOW was it strong today! Trotted down to the Mall and it was painful. The wind was coming from all directions – as were the leaves and dirt. But, after the turn around, it did get a bit better. I never really felt the wind at my back helping me out, but it was better than running directly into the wind, or the cross wind. Today’s jog also had my HR all over the place. Wednesday’s was fine, getting better keeping it down, but not today. Oh well…

I may try to get outside this weekend with Carlos. There is a high of 51 on Saturday. Waiting until noon or 1 and Proper clothes might make this possible.

No comments: