Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ummm... Napping....

Well, I eventually did get off my butt and sit on my bike for an hour. Netflix and an Ugly Betty dvd really helped out. After the bike I made some lunch and sat down. The plan was to shower and head into the office. Well... a food coma must have set in because before I knew it, 2 hours had passed and I SMELLED!!

Not exactly sure why I slept so long. The past 2 nights I slept until I woke up, no alarm. I guess I needed the extra zzz's. I also wonder how much has to do with continuing to 'start over' with the weekly workouts. This week, hopefully it won't be so bad. I have to go to San Francisco for work. I will be teaching a training class and am soooo not prepared. But, hopefully I can find 30 minutes to an hour each day for some quality treadmill or stationary bike time. Emily, my co-trainer, always does a great job planning stuff to do after class. But, she knows I need to get some workouts in. And, besides, doesn't San Fran have some hills :-)

No comments: