Friday, November 9, 2007

It's Up to Fate Now

I am back in DC, but for less than 24 hours. I am took a break from packing to enter my Great Chesapeake Bay 4.4 Mile Swim. I have done this race the past 2 years. After the first year, I said never again. I stuck with that too, for a few months anyway. Sarah told me I would want to do it again, but I didn't believe her. She was right. But, I only signed up for the lottery last year because I was swimming so much with Roxanne and her training for IMLP. I left it up to fate and secretly hoped I would not get in. I did, my parents came out, Arin came back from the Peace Corps, and I had a GREAT race. The 2007 race compared to 2006 - was almost easy. I had already started thinking about IM-Moo at the time, but knew I wanted to try and to do this race again.

Now it's all up to fate and if I am meant to do this race a 3rd year in a row.

Back to packing. Road tripping to Memphis.

I will start working out again soon...

No comments: