Monday, November 19, 2007

My Schedule This Week

Well, something is still going on with my stomach. If felt a bit better today, but not there yet. Coach thinks I might be getting sick and wanted me to take the day off. I have had a lot of days off, and will again soon for one more work trip. So, I went on a 30 min trot. It felt okay.

Here is my ambitious schedule for the rest of the week.

Tuesday – Ride 30 minutes. In this session, do 1 x 5 minute bout up tempo, or comfortably hard.
Swim on Tuesday as well. Same 500 warm up, this time 5 x 200 comfortably hard, with 45 seconds rest. For now, with your swim background, this should be a piece of pie (Its Thanksgiving week, so I use pie instead of cake)
Wednesday – Run only. 35 minutes

Thursday – Swim only. Straight set of 3 x 500, 60 seconds rest. End with 6 x 50 with high arm turn-over, short rest, 15 seconds.
Friday – Ride only, 45 minutes, straight.

Saturday – Long run 50-55 minutes would be long.

Sunday - Long ride – 90 minute outside or 60+ (70?) minutes inside.


I am pretty exccited. This should be a good week. I need a good solid week or two, without travel to help with the confidence.

No comments: