Sunday, November 4, 2007

Too Cold, Distracted and Predictable

Still nothing too exciting about my workouts. Friday I had a decent jog around the Library of Congress and the Capital. There are less stop lights so it's better than going around The Mall. 35 minutes of a decent jog. It was pretty out, one of the nice things about fall in DC.

I must be pretty predictable because my dad call during lunch. At the end of the message, he said "I know it's lunch and you are probably out for your jog." I came back to my desk and my boss needed something and said "But I figured you were out for your lunch run." Wow, I had no idea I was that predictable...

Yesterday, I was supposed to bike for 45 minutes on the trainer or 60 minutes outside. It was a bit too cold to go outside, so I got dressed and put Carlos on the trainer. Then I sat on the computer and watched cable: for about 2 hours. This internet thing is really distracting. I eventually did do my workout, but it took awhile to get going.

Today it's not going to warm up as much as I hoped, so I will bike on the trainer again. As you can probably guess, I am sitting in my bike clothes, on the computer, watching cable, looking at Carlos on the trainer.


Oh, he looks so ready to go!! I guess I should do my workout...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is Carlos' front tire propped up on an Econ textbook? I like it!

Amanda said...

HA!! Yes, it is. Intro to Econometrics. At least it is useful for something!