Friday, October 12, 2007

Another Perfect Day... Just a little windy

I am not really on a set schedule right now. Just trying to get a few decent workouts without pushing too hard. I can tell I am still not fully recovered from the surgery, but getting there. Today I had another jog. I am getting tired of my typical National Mall route, so I decided to change it up a bit. It helped, felt decent (still not great). But I had better control of my speed and heart rate, which is good.
I think a big factor to this is the weather. It was 60, sunny, and at times a strong breeze. When I say strong breeze, I mean jogging into dust, leaves, and debris flying into my eyes. Even when I would turn to go down a different street, still the wind was in my face. Not sure if it was ever at my back - which just isn't fair. But, this is one of the better jogs I have had, so that is a good sign.
I do love fall and I am glad it is finally here!!

No comments: