Wednesday, October 3, 2007

When you can't workout towards Ironman... Shop for Ironman

What to do, what to do when you can't workout. I know there will be a time when I really want time off - but not now. So instead of swimming, biking and running, I am on-line shopping for things that will help me swim bike and run. My regular readers know I am in need of a new wet suit and luckily All 3 Sports had a sale!!
Woo-Hoo!
The one I really wanted was out in my size, but my second choice was there. So I snatched up it and put it on my credit card. I checked again later in the day and it was gone. Good thing I didn't wait!
I am also trying to check out the sales to get ready for winter (and I use the term loosely because it really doesn't get too cold out here) running and biking. I have found a few deals on base layer tops and pullovers. I know I have stuff now, but isn't part of the fun on an Ironman is the new clothes?!?!

1 comment:

Spandex King said...

Now is a good time to jump on deals like this.