Monday, October 1, 2007

1 More Week

This is killing me!! I went to the doctor this past Friday. He said everything is looking good, healing properly - and even looks to be a bit ahead of schedule.
What - ahead of schedule!?!?! This is taking FOREVER!!!
Anyway, he said to continue taking it slow, drink lots of ice water, be careful with the solid foods, and stay away from anything warm or hot for 4-5 more days, at least.

When can I work out again - not until the weekend. That is more than 2 weeks! AHH!!!!!

This weekend my parents came out. It was great to see them and spend some quality family time together. Unfortunately, I couldn't do too much. I had to take a few naps, really couldn't go out to eat much, or do DC stuff. But we found stuff to do and I hope they had a good time. I think the high light of their trip was finding a good sports bar on Sunday to watch my Brett break the record for career touchdown passes.

Until the weekend, it's just more liquids, soft food that is easy to chew and swallow, and sitting like a bum until I recover a bit more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time. Good to spend quality time together and not rush to see more sights.

Hope your feeling better.