Sunday, October 28, 2007

Beautiful Day

At 1 pm, it was about 55-60 degrees, slight breeze and sunny. Just a beautiful fall day. I tore my self away from my new obsession with cable and internet to go biking. I was quickly reminded how much I love being able to toss Carlos in the back of Marcus and be on my way. It cuts out so much time!!

Anyway, I hop on Carlos and take off, yelling "On your left" to pass all the casual walkers. Most of the time, people move. Today, not so much. But, I didn't hit anyone, fall, or get hurt. All positive signs of a good ride. Afterall, it's October 27 and I can still bike outside.

Also, I was able to use my new sunglasses. When I was little and would go visit my grandparents in Missouri, we would always stop at Bass Pro Shop - a favorite of my dads. The most recent trip, I picked up a pair of Polarized sunglasses for $18. My mom, dad, Kristin, everyone talks about how much they love the sunglasses.

For $18, it was worth the try. And what did I think... I LOVE THEM!!! I really didn't think I would notice much of a difference, but I really did. I need to go and get a few more pairs. I know I will drop them, run over them, or just misplace them. They may not look the best, but I don't care, my helmet and spandex tights doesn't do much for me either.

No comments: