Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sometimes Dinner is more Important

Things have been busy, it happens. I was so tired last night, and I am really sick of being tired. Work is busy with meetings from 8-4:30, followed by all the work I should have been doing during the day. I know, I know, things could be worse.

Well last night I had a HH at one of my favorite places with my former running group. My plan was to stay for a drink, head home to Carlos, than get up and swim. Well, my friends talked me into dinner and I was way to tired to get up. Was it worth it??? YES!! In time, I won't be able to do this, I know. I am going to have to make sacrifices, I realize that. But sometimes, a good laugh and a hug from people that care about you is a thousand times better than a hour on my bike and an hour in the pool.

No comments: