Sunday, October 14, 2007

Back on the bike too

Where did this 'cold' weather come from?? It has been sooo hot and humid, you would think I was happy with the cold. Yes and no. I prefer to be chilly than warm, but I also like a slow progression towards the cold weather. 2 days does not count as a slow progress.

Saturday was my first cooler biking day. I wanted to do something that wasn't flat (like Hains Point which I usually do) but didn't have the time to drive somewhere far out (DC is pretty flat). So I went to the Capital Crescent trail. I park in Georgetown, bike about 7 miles to Bethesda, which has a slight incline the entire way, than fly down back. It felt good to be on something a bit different than flat ground, but my toes were very cold by the end. Overall, I stayed on the trail for an hour and 30 minutes. It was also my first bike my right knee didn't hurt. Unfortunately, my left one did :-(
Why is it always something?!?!

No comments: