Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Heart Day...

I guess...

I have never been a big fan of this 'holiday'. Even those times I did have a boyfriend on Valentines day, I made it very clear I didn't want anything. And it wasn't one of those "I say I don't want something but I really do" things. Flowers on a random Wednesday, yes; Valentines day chocolates, no; diamonds and shinny things - anytime!! HA!

Anyway, I had my treadmill and Carlos to distract me from my single-ness. This week has been pretty good with the workouts. The extra 15 seconds on the ILD's are tough, so I am assuming that is a good thing. My short runs felt pretty good, even on the treadmill. The knees are starting to ache a bit, but I am hoping it will go away when I get outside again. And I had a pretty good swim yesterday.

I can only hope things will continue.

No comments: