Monday, February 25, 2008

Holy Hard Week!!

Wow, this is going to be a week...

5 runs, 4 bikes and 3 swims.
It's good and needed, but still. And I found out today from Coach that I won't be switching to distance - I will be staying with time for the bikes and runs. It's going to take me awhile to get used to this. A 45 minute run for me is 3-4 miles while others its 6-7 miles. I trust Coach, I do. He has done really good things with my running and heart rate so far. However, being such a back of the pack person, I need to make sure I put in the miles. Roxanne said it was fine, not a bad direction to go and that helped a lot. I just need to believe and trust.

Today started off with a lunch tempo run. It went pretty well, much better than yesterday. 5 minutes less and pretty much the same distance. Someday the short run progress has got to move into the long.

Tonight was a trainer bike ride. Nothing to exciting, just a steady ride while I watched TV. What did I watch you are wondering... a little show called The Tudors. I mean, Jonathan Rhys Meyers... so pretty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So pretty, indeed!