Sunday, February 10, 2008

Missed my run, but had a good show

My bag showed up at 12:32. So glad it showed up, but what an ordeal!!

I got in a quick bike on the trainer Friday morning before work. Friday night turned into a bit later than expected and I missed the group run on Saturday. But U2 in 3D – SOOOO GOOD!!!


And the best part of the weekend, Roxanne had free tickets to Barry Manilow. Yes, I said Barry Manilow. Words can not describe what we saw… There were glow sticks, lots of glow sticks. The first half was like watching a bad Vegas impersonator of Barry Manilow. The second half picked up a bit with a montage of music from the 60’s and 70’s – which included “Mandy”. “Copacabana” was next and we decided to leave on a high note.

Today was filled with shopping, totally cardio, right?

I need to get my butt back in gear. Tomorrow is a new day, a new week, a new schedule.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy - I'm sure I told you, but I was driving around the San Fransico Bay, when this song "Mandy" played, driving in the Mustang, and that's when I fell in love with the that name - Right then & there is when I decided that if I ever had a girl, I would name her Mandy - I'm sure that's embrassing for you, but for me it brings back great memories - Love, Mom

Kate said...

I saw U2 in 3D a few weeks ago too. It WAS awesome!

Amanda said...

Mom, really!?! I was named after a BARRY MANILOW SONG!?!?!

Rox told me today that the song was originally named "Brandy". My name could be Brandy!!


Kate - I think I am going to go back to see U2 again, it was that good!