Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Time Gets Away From Me So Easily!

Sorry for not posting yesterday. Rest won over turning on my computer. It's only Wednesday and I am already beat. 6 workouts down, 6 to go...

Yesterday was a decent treadmill run and swim. Not too much exciting to report.

This morning was pretty awesome. I had to do a brick (bike immediately followed by a run) this week and this morning was really the only time I could fit it into my schedule. Jess kicks some butt as a friend and offered to come into the city to run the 35 minutes with me before work. How great is that!?!? So, I had get my booty out of bed and onto Carlos so when she showed up at 7:30 am, we could take off on the run. The plan would have gone smoothly if Metro was running on a normal schedule. But, it still worked pretty well. We had a pretty good run (at least I think we did ;-) and I can not thank Jess enough for helping me out.

The rest of the day I was pretty tired - okay utterly exhausted. But, it's all worth it... right?!?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought it was an awesome run!