Friday, February 22, 2008

I Did My Good Duty of the Day!

Today I did something I haven't done in awhile. I gave blood. They have blood drives in my office and I thought I could use some good karma, so I decided to donate. I went down with 2 co-workers, both who were turned down for different reasons.

My experience has gone better in the past. Let's just say I wound up lying back with my feet up, sipping a Coke (which by the way I have no idea the last time I had a soda, let along a Coke) and a wet towel around my neck. But, I am glad I did it and hopefully I will be able to do it again, without close to passing out.

It was my day off so I figured it was a good chance to do something a little different, and for others. Hopefully it won't affect my workout tomorrow morning. I signed up for a 90 minute spin class. This one is a bit different - I bring Carlos and my trainer and get my butt kicked by an instructor. Hopefully all goes well!!

No comments: