Monday, February 11, 2008

Yup, Back on Track

I just finished my first decent double in awhile. I got home from a meeting around 9 and had a quick dinner of home made chicken salad and Triscuits. As it settled, I did some light cleaning around my apartment – okay, I sat and watched TV. After awhile I hopped on Carlos for my 40 minute bike with longer 15 second longer isolated leg drills (ILD’s) and increased the RPM (5 x 3 min set) to get my heart rate up about 10 beats. So, it was a bit more than just spinning.

Well, that extra 15 seconds on the ILD’s – DANG! And I had to do 4 on each leg!! Have you seen that Monster commercial with the Scandinavian leg guy. That is what I feel I am going to turn into. Even after a low week, I still feel my quads. Ahh… the joys of training.

And, I kind of feel sick now. I am not sure if I made bad chicken salad or if I didn’t let it sit long enough.

I know you all really wanted to know that!

No comments: