Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm Back

But my suitcase is not.

I got on an earlier flight and it was just a waste because I have spent the past 6 hours trying to find my bag. I don't understand and I am really not a fan of Delta, their customer service, or the currier service they contract out to in this area. In fact, if I never have to check another bag with Delta, that will be fine by me. Or, even fly with them. I will do my best to avoid them from now on – it has been that bad of an experience.


Also, this week I have had horrible gym workouts. I ate poorly in Atlanta - it was a bit harder this time to eat better. The work didn't go well. Now I have no suit case.

The item I care most about - my running shoes and inserts. That is the main reason I wanted my bag back tonight. Not the clothes, make-up, or straighten - the running shoes.

I am obviously crabby and tired. I am going to go to bed now, with my phone by me incase they call with my bag, and hope to get some rest.

1 comment:

greendale said...

Hi Mandy,
Glad you're back home but sorry your suitcase didn't make it. Hope by now you have it cause I know how important your shoes are.
Love reading your blog!
Your mom's coffee buddy,
Carole