Thursday, February 28, 2008

Trying to Fight it Off

It's been awhile since I have been sick and there is something going around the office. It's no surprise when it's 55 degrees one day and 30 the next; up to 47 and down to 34 - you get the idea. The temperature change is not good for the immune system and it makes scheduling the workouts - and the outfits to wear, a bit more difficult.

So, I left work early today and took a 2 hour nap. I will make up my swim over the weekend. I might try to sit on Carlos for my 45 minute ride in a bit. Sometimes sweating out the cold works - sometimes it makes it worse. I was going to try and run before work tomorrow, but who knows if that will happen, along with my swim I am scheduled to do after work. Boo to all of this!!

Either way, there is a high of 48 and 52 on Saturday and Sunday. I am hoping to get outside both days for my run and bike. And the weather starts to stay consistent!

UPDATE - I did bike my 45 minutes and feel a little better. I didn't turn on the fan and just sweated it out. Hopefully it helped... tomorrow will tell all.

No comments: