Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I Get Thrown Off at Times

Through out the day, I often think about what I am going to blog. What is so interesting, or something I think I can make semi interesting to blog about. For example, I had today's written in my head as I was heading back from a movie with Lauren. It was going to be about my choices and sacrifices. Giving up a cooked dinner to swim, but still meet up for a movie. The importance of sleep (that I am not getting) and eating well (which I am not doing) - I will talk about this later.

I came home today to one of the BEST things that has happened to me so far during this experience. It was a package from Roxanne and Sarah. We stopped exchanges presents awhile ago because we find random stuff and just buy it for each other. We don't need holidays. So needless to say, I was a bit surprise. I read the card and open the present.
I have no idea where they found this shirt, but it is the best and I LOVE it! I can not thank you two enough! This will definitely help keep me motivated over the next 8 and a half months. Thank you thank you thank you! It means way more than I can say in this post.

No comments: