Monday, December 31, 2007

A Good Last Workout for 2007

After a low key week, Coach said to take today and tomorrow pretty easy too. Today at lunch, Jess and I enjoyed the 42 degree (but feels like 35) weather. It was to be 45 minutes and “add 5 beats to your ranges and stay within that for the entire run”. So I set my watch, put on my new Adidas top (they were really cheep so I bought one in white with maroon strips too) and we were on our way. Jess was sticking to the 4:1 and I was just trying to go. And I went. And it was good.

I am definitely seeing an improvement. I ran pretty much the entire time. I walked a minute at 14, 29, and a little before the hill up the side of the Capital. I was really happy with my self that after a comfortably hard run, I could still make it up the hill.

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful New Year!! 2008 the year of IRONMAN!!

No comments: