Friday, December 21, 2007

The Sandwich was SOOOO worth it!!

As expected, I didn't get up and go swimming. What was unexpected was how willing I was to skip my lunch run to go shopping and out to lunch. It's was the Friday before a 4 day weekend - no one was getting anything done. So, we went to lunch and for the first time, I had a meatball sub. It was SOOOO good! I don't know why I waited so long to try one. I inhaled that sandwich faster than anything I think I have ever eaten.

And the rest of the day, I complained how my stomach hurt.

I did come home and hopped on Carlos for 40 minutes with 2 sets of isolated leg drills. Dang, my legs are feeling it!! I am very much looking forward to a slow week next week. But, still to come for the weekend: 2 runs, a bike, and a swim if I can find a pool in G-dale.

Off to pack, early flight tomorrow.

No comments: