Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Time Just Gets Away From Me

Boy, I am not exactly sure what happened, but it's Tuesday and I haven't blogged in almost a week. Here is my recap.

Got back to DC on Thursday just in time for dinner and to see Avenue Q. Was really good - but not for kids.
Friday was a busy day at work and the evening started with a few drinks with Lauren at La Tasca. That turned into a long night.
Saturday was not a great day, starting around noon. Oops... Silly Lauren!
Sunday was 40 and drizzling out, but i met with Merissa and Jess for a 60 min jog. It was good, and actually held the 4:1 the entire time with my HR under 175. Still not getting faster, but I am getting better at controlling the HR.
Monday just got away from me, again.

I am not sure what is going on. I really want to do this, am dedicated, but somethings up. I don't feel burned out, but I am tired all the time, finding it hard to get my workouts in and clean my apartment. Christmas decorations are not up and I am really behind in planning my annual Cookies and Wine party (which is Friday).

I guess this is why you start training so early. Not just the physical side, but the mental aspect of everything as well.

No comments: