Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Not Great, but MUCH Better

I am in Baton Rouge. I've to to say, what a nice town! Everyone is so friendly!!

Anyway, this was supposed to be my 'easy' week. 2 hard weeks, 1 easy. Well, last week being sick and all, it wasn't really a hard week. So, Coach asked if this could be a hard-er week. Not a problem because I really haven't been tired or sore from any of my workouts. However, there is no lap pool and only a recumbent stationary bike. Greeeaaaattt... So after I told Coach this, he gave me a schedule with swimming and biking. Um, okay... maybe he just didn't read my message closely. So I responded letting him know my current hotel situation, again. He responded right away with some modifications. I was getting a bit worried that his personal coaching might fading a bit. Hopefully this was just a fluke situation.

I spent last night on the treadmill and tonight on the treadmill and recumbent bike. It feels good to be back on track a bit. Oh, and I can now let my HR go to 175!! Woo-Hoo!! My body just reacts differently to running and I think Coach is starting to realize that. Running with my HR only to 170 is just easy, I don't go anywhere and I am never tired after the fact.

One more day of teaching and back in DC Thursday night.

No comments: