Monday, December 17, 2007

No Judgement!!

I received my workouts for the week from Coach. Because I will be back in G-Dale on Saturday morning, I want to get my long workouts out of the way for 2 reasons.

1. I don't want to ride for 70 min on a stationary bike when I could, and should, make the time for Carlos.
2. I can still run outside here for 70 min in 40-50 degree weather and not in G-dale with 18+ inches of snow and 20 degree weather.

Soooo... tonight I did the bike. With the writers strike, there is no good tv on (Chuck and Heroes on NBC are my Monday favorites), only reality tv. I did not want to bike to choir music or a quiz show that takes forever due to commercials. So, thanks to cable, I found a cheesy movie on the Oxygen network. It's so bad... but it did help with the 70 minutes on the bike.

That makes 4 workouts, 3 of which were 60 plus minutes, in 3 days. Wow, do my legs feel it!! But, all in the good way. I still have a long way to go, but I am really feeling like the base work I am doing now is a good start.

No comments: