Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I Hope Santa was Good to You All!

He sure was to me :-) After a lot of craziness this year, Christmas came together very nicely. My parents were very generous and I am extremely lucky to have all that I do, especially with my family. My Christmas did have a bit of a theme; Ironman. My parents do read this blog, and my dad will post comments, and they have a good idea of what type of things I need. For example, they were aware that I lost one of my biking gloves. So, my dad was thoughtful enough to get me a new pair of cycling gloves.

Apparently, my face was ‘priceless’, especially when he told me to put them on. When I did, there was a note to get new set gloves. Very clever, very clever.


I also received some financial support to help upgrade Carlos for everything I need: starting with a new seat, stem, upgrade kit and aero bars.

I am very thankful to have the family I have who support me in everything I do, including my crazy adventures.


Oh, and I had a really good swim yesterday at the Y. I checked my log and today is my first day off since the 12th of December. Oh, it feels good to rest. This is an easy week, something I feel I have earned over the past few weeks. Woo-Hoo!!

No comments: