Monday, April 28, 2008

He's Home!!

I have to say, my love for Conte's gets stronger every day. I went over there at 7 to have them swap everything from Carlos to the new bike. When they were working on it, I went over to the Harris Teeter to get the bike shop guys some cookies as a thank you (aka, a bribe).

I got back and the new bike was ready. We did some chatting about the knee problems I have had and we started a basic fitting. The former bike fitter happened to be in the store and she came over to help out. Let's just say I was the last person in the store, an hour after they closed. And they were just really great about everything.

So, he is home - yet to be named. Tomorrow night is our first planned outing. I hope the weather holds up. Today it was very rainy, so it was the treadmill for me. But it was a tempo day so it's not to bad to do it on the treadmill.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love love LOVE the photos!