Thursday, April 10, 2008

I "HEART" Conte's

Really, I do. I called and e-mailed a few places and Conte's was the first to reply. I adjusted my day a bit, left work early so I could still swim, headed to Conte's and within 20 minutes, Carlos and his aero bars were as good as new. I even had time to go to the grocery store and get veggies!! YAY SALAD.

My intention was to get up and bike this morning, however due to my allergies, I took a Zyrtec last night. That W-I-P-E-D me O-U-T! I set my alarm for 5:35 pm instead of am. My the time the second alarm went off at 6, I decided more sleep was needed.

This evening was a first for me. I went to the gym after work for 40 minutes on the treadmill (that's not new) but I went to happy hour after (also not new). However, I had the Kristin special of cranberry and orange juice. And a water. I had questions of "no vodka?" and "not even 1 beer?" Nope. That was it. I didn't even order food when I was tempted by the crab/cheese pretzel... Ummm... crab pretzel... I used to have dreams about the crab pretzel before the Columbia wine festival it's so good.

Anyway, I stuck to my plan of not even one. My friends are getting used to my early departure and I think are happy that even show up.

Off to bed and setting my alarm for 5:45 am, not pm.

No comments: