Saturday, May 10, 2008

Even When It's Not Raining...

It's still wet.

But I got what I wished for, no rain. I made it out around 11 and within 5 minutes, my butt and back were soaked from the wet ground, but that's okay. This was my first longer ride on my own and it was beautiful. I saw blue jays, cardinals, and even a deer! I had some challenging hills - especially to the entrance to Great Falls - one of those moments where you don't pedal for 3 minutes and know you have turn around and go right back up. Good times. Blain handle it well, even all the mud!!

Overall, nothing too exciting, but a decent ride. A few twinges in my right knee, back and shoulder, and some lady parts, but I was on my bike for 2.5 hours so it should feel different than sitting on couch for 2.5 hours.

Oh, and I broke my sunglasses!! Boo! So, Jess and I are going shopping for new ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you didn't break them on purpose for an excuse to go shopping? :)

SimplyStu said...

"Overall, nothing too exciting, but a decent ride." Is there such a thing? So what glasses did you pick?