Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I've Lost my MoJo

Things were going so well. I was improving, gaining confidence and strangers were complementing me!! The last few times it wasn't going well, but I thought it was just a phase. After today, I am afraid to admit that it just might not happen. I keep trying, I do... but it's just not working.

Ohh... the problems with snot rockets!!

On Sunday, somehow it managed to go up, not down - luckily there was no one behind me. Today, all over each shoulder AND on my NEW SUNGLASSES!! I don't know what I am doing wrong?!?! I do a short burst like Rose taught me, cover one nostril, aim down, watch others to see their technique... Maybe I am worried about hitting Blain and my aim is off.
Who knows, but I am tired of getting snot all over my shoulders.
And gloves!
And glasses!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about your snot rocket problem. I think what you are experiencing is premature snot rocket ejection. You may need to let it build up a little more to build more volume. That way you can build up more pressure behind the rocket for a good projectile launch.