Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hills Stink!!

Yup, I said it. Hills are NOT FUN!!

I met up with Rose and went to the Columbia Tri course for a DC tri club sponsored brick/nic. A brick (bike followed by a run) and a picnic. I am getting used to the hills on the bike, as I have ridden them a few times. However, that run... D-A-N-G!! This is just a portion of the course, but you can see the elevation change. Those little hills, there are 4. After a butt kicking bike, I tried the run, but just couldn't do the entire thing. In 2 week is the tri is happening and that run is going to kick my butt. You have to love a challenge!!

And, I got a ton of comments on Big Yellow, just as I feared. I mean everyone was very complementary "That is a great bike", "You bought the best bike brand in the world", etc. I just wish I could be a bit faster and do the bike justice. Hopefully in time...

No comments: