Saturday, May 17, 2008

Number 1883

That is me tomorrow, and I start at 8:03.

So far today, my day has consisted of making breakfast, taking Blain for his first bike check, packet pickup, exchanged a moldy visor for a clean one, and dropping off Blain for the night at Columbia Park. I am sure he will be fine, but I am a bit worried if it rains, which it is supposed to do.
Now I am going to take a nap.

I am feeling about 65-70%, enough to still participate tomorrow (notice I say participate, not race). And I am pretty excited because Chris "Macca" McCormack, current IM world champion and Matt Reed, defending Columbia champion and who won the Olympic Trials are both racing!! However, when they start the run, I will still be in the water...

Hopefully I will catch a glimpse

2 comments:

Spandex King said...

Good Luck and Have Fun!!

Unknown said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!