Thursday, May 29, 2008

Update...

Oh snot rockets... how they come so easy to those super speedy bikers who pass me. It's almost as they are showing off with their 1-2 combo between nostrils.

It's getting better. It really is something I concentrate on just as much as my posture, foot position, dropping into aero, keeping my shoulders back, using my core, and not gripping my handle bars too hard.

So today's ride was 75-90 minutes with 30 minutes in the middle 'comfortably hard'. My first 30 minutes were a warm up and practice. I think it has to do with my head angle and direction of the wind. I realized that when going one direction it was really good and another was on my shoulder. But I am back to having hope.

And I started practicing on my runs too - today on my tempo run on The Mal,l and most hit a kid who ran in front of me. Is it wrong that I didn't feel bad about it??? Kids have to learn not to run in front of people - and if they do, they might get hit with a snot rocket.

No comments: