Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Tried, I really REALLY Did

It's tough to get everything in and done when you are in meetings all day. We currently have a conference/day long meetings for work with people from all over. The issues is they start at 8:30 and end around 5. That doesn't give me much time to get my other work done, a workout in in the morning and I am limited with day light at the end of the day, and lunch workouts are pretty much not happening. Rush Rush Rush

So this morning I had to present and rushing in with wet hair smelling like chlorine wasn't going to work. So, I went out for my 90 min long run after work and Jess came with me. I hit the wall around 55 min and it was painful getting back. By the time I had my swim suit on and finished up a few things for work, I was dizzy and swimming wasn't going to happen.

Tomorrow I need to get up way early to get in a brick because it's supposed to rain tomorrow night.

And I am just tired.

So I just finished dinner - edamame, cheese and crackers. I smell and need a shower, more sleep and 30 hours in a day.

No comments: