Monday, May 5, 2008

You Can't Swim Without

Your YMCA card. And when you YMCA card is in your wallet, which is sitting on your kitchen counter when you go to the YMCA, you can't get in. Ba!!

I did have a decent tempo run today at lunch. The good thing is my legs are sore, tired, I really don't like doing tempo runs, but I still do all the intervals as described by Coach. Even when I met back up with Jess, I had 15 seconds left running 'fast' and ran past saying "15 more seconds". It's a good feeling.

Now if I could only remember everything I need to have more good workouts this week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's annoying.......but I am so proud that you are accomplishing so much!!!!!!!! Miss you out here in Seattle, but love reading your blog about your adventure. I can't wait to hear about it when you have completed it.