Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just as it builds

Someone takes it away

For the first time in a long time, I was channeling my inner Michael Phelps during my swim tonight. After about 400 meters, I started to hit a good rhythm. I was in a lane with 2 guys who knew how to circle and I couldn't have been happier. Then 2 people hopped in who didn't know how to circle. I was no longer happy.
Then the swim coach of the masters team kicked me out of the lane for the 5 PEOPLE DOING THE MASTERS WORKOUT (in 2 lanes) and MADE ME SWIM WITH 7 PEOPLE who did NOT know how to circle swim. I did manage to swim my workout but was very close to punching a woman in the face. I am not a violent person, but when I am on your feet and you push off the way anyway, 3 TIMES, that is not good swim etiquette. I even confronted her about swim etiquette and she said she lets people go who are faster. BS!! I was just annoyed.

That's about it. I just liked the cartoon of swimming in a living room.

No comments: