Thursday, May 8, 2008

Why Can't Weather Cooperate???

I actually went to bed at 9:30 last night. Ahhh... SLEEP!

I woke up at 5 to go biking. It was dark and raining so I went back to sleep.

I woke up at 6 to go swimming, it was still raining. I realized I left my swim bag at work because I was planning on doing a brick in the morning and swimming at night, so I went back to sleep.

I made it to work (still raining) for the last day of our meetings - Woo-Hoo!! These week long meetings really take a lot out of you!! Little things that wouldn't annoy me as much, really bother the heck out of me, so I broke down and had a doughnut (and a cookie - the shame!!), I just needed to get out of the office and it was still raining. What I really wanted to do was go home and sleep, or bike, but it was still raining. Instead, I hopped in the pool and to my pleasant surprise, had a good swim.

Got home, still raining, and decided to dust off the trainer. I wanted to give Carlos so love, so I threw him on for a night ride watching bad reality TV. Unfortunately, the saddle is not in a correct position (which I did try to change but at times have bad luck with wrenches and hammers) and my knee really start to hurt. Instead of pushing it, I stopped after 40 minutes. Boo!! And it's still raining.

This is pretty much what it looked like all day.

No comments: