Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ouch... My Back... I Paid for the Pain

So my back has been a bit twingie, especially when I bike, and I wanted to back to my (H-O-T) chiropractor. He fixed me the last time I was having back problems so I thought I would try again. I explained what I was doing, we had the "are you crazy" exchange, and he got started. Dang, I can't believe I pay to have the pain he puts me through - but it worked last time so hopefully it will again.

I was by Conte's so I stopped in to get Blain some new toys. The other bikes were laughing at him and his big bike bag, I felt bad so bought him a new one for races - Why not every ride use - I can't fit all my stuff, I carry a lot of stuff when I bike. And I bought him a new Bento box. And a new water bottle.

Yup, all for Blain...

No comments: