Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ahhh... Nice and Relaxed...

Spa day is the best. I had a massage and pedicure and the rest of the girls (and moms - they came this year too) and a verity of services and were very happy.

Now usually for my massages, I focus on my back, especially my left shoulder. But this time, I had them focus on my hip/gluteus maximus area as that has really been hurting. Apparently, my SI or sacroiliac joint (I think) needs some work. Not only did I get a good massage, but I learned about how to work on the joint and what I can do to help work it out with a racquetball and breathing.

I took yesterday off and over all - my knees are feeling better as a result of the week off. I am going to try and get to the pool before my flight, but we will see. It has been a quick trip home and I do want to spend a bit of time with my parents. Tomorrow is the sports medicine doctor so hopefully a lot will be answered...

No comments: