Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bike in the Saddle

Sort of...

After the almost clean bill of knees, I decided to put Carlos back on the trainer and did an easy 30 minute ride last night. No, I didn't hear from Coach that it was okay, but I figured how bad could 3o minutes really be. I used my strap around the right knee and it seemed to help. But the best part, I finally got to use my new bike toy!! I biked 7.5 miles, on my trainer!! It was fun to see the distance go by, sitting still. It seems to work great which makes me very happy.

Today I was going to go outside for a jog, but it looked gloomy and there was a treadmill open. So, 30 minutes on the treadmill was enough for me. My heart rate was actually down and it felt pretty easy. All that rest...

Oh, and I was looking for a picture to accompany the "Back in the Saddle" title of this post. This picture came up and it really made me laugh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I *heart* the picture!