Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Almost Forgot!!

I could not go swim tonight because I had a much more important engagement tonight. I had to do some stalking to get this meeting, but I did it! My hair was in dire straights and needed to be cut - badly. I have alluded to my laziness before, but it is really bad with my hair. Now I have been going to Alyssa for about 4-5 years. In December, I called her salon, but couldn't get in - she is that good. Well, I called about 2 weeks ago and found out she left!! Now I can't blame her for not getting in touch with me because I go about every 5 months - but I am loyal and she knows that. Luckily, her old salon gave her new phone number and I got my appointment.

It was really good to see her and have someone know me so well. I have posted before how important a good hair cut is. Alyssa is great because she
1. knows that even when I say I will come in more often, I won't
2. knows when I say I am ready to have a trendy hair cut and will take the time to do my hair, I won't.
3. knows that the most important part of my hair cut is putting into a ponytail - even when I don't say it.

So, I am very happy with my cut and it fits in a ponytail. YAY!

This is an old picture - after she cut off my 9 inch ponytail I donated to Beautiful Lengths.

But she is great and working at Salon Revive. The website is down, but a Google search will give you a phone number that works.

And I did not get a discount for posting this about her ;-)

No comments: