Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It was H-O-T Today

Wow, it was pretty warm today at lunch. I mean, 65 degrees or so, and sunny, and no real breeze. I really wish I remembered my shorts... Everyone and their brother was out running on the mall - Arin, were you there :-)
The crowds must be learning because very few people let their children wander out in front of me and a few times I even heard "Hey, you have to look where you are going! You almost walking right into that person!" It was music to my ears!

That's really about it. I am off to dinner with Jersey Sarah. It is convenient that work sent her down and I get to spend some quality time with her before the big move to Seattle. I do have to drive out to Tyson's... Blah... But, she is worth it.

2 comments:

Arin_C said...

Nope I wasn't there. :( I really want to start running out at the mall, I'll have to decide on a time to do that.

Anonymous said...

65!!!!!???? Too bad. It's 28 and snowing AGAIN!!! here.