Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ho-Hum Day

Not too much going on today.

I always feel like I am a bit more tired on off weeks. I think it's because I feel like I have more time to do the stuff I put off: cook, clean, relax, read, sleep, etc. But instead of doing that stuff, I go out with friends or sit. Now most would think that the sitting is relaxing, however I think about the stuff I should be doing and that is tiring!!

I know, I know, my life is so hard! HA!

Tonight was an easy 30 minutes on the bike. This was followed up by some really good stretching that I learned from the clinic yesterday.

I really have no appropriate image to post with this Ho-Hum day. So, I will do a shout out to my friend Jersey Sarah (who is from Albany and lives in Phili) who is moving to Seattle in a few weeks. I am a bit sad she is going so far away - Phili was the perfect distance to drive and get away from DC. And she is a great friend to hang out with. But, it's just another city to go visit. I will miss you being so close but can't wait to come out west (after Ironman ;-) !!!

No comments: