Saturday, March 1, 2008

Made Up For Missing Workouts Yesterday, Today

Today was a pretty good workout day.
After some discussion with people I 'run' with, we decided to start later and have a finish meet time instead of a group start time. Anything that gives us more time to sleep works for me! So we went back to Great Falls and everyone did there own thing. It was nice because I started on my own, but saw Rose right after I turned around, Sherry and Erik passed me towards the end, and Jess and Kate were waiting at the end to go to brunch (the ran too, I just didn't see them on the trail).

So after our run, we all went to my new favorite bagel shop. It's one of the main reasons I like to go running at Great Falls because this is where we go for brunch.

After some great brunch conversation, I realized I was avoiding my swim. I had to drive past my apartment to get to the pool, but I went and am glad I did. I had a 3000M straight swim to do, and added an extra 200M to get to 2 miles. It felt pretty good and strong. I can definitely swim 2 miles easier than run 2 miles.
But, as Jess would say "That's how I roll".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Because that's how you roll!