Thursday, March 27, 2008

Oh, the Left Side of My Face

There many excuses I use to not get out of bed and workout. I think today was a really good one. I had to go to the dentist and have a filling. At 9 am, I had some strange guy with a drill in my mouth. I think that is a good reason to not get up and swim :-)

I did make it out for a lunch run. Merissa and I check weather dot com and made it out in the small window it was not raining. It was a pretty good run, with not a lot of tourists due to the rain. Everyone was happy!!

AND - I must apologize for a previously posted picture. Tonight I had a quick dinner with some friends. One of these friends, who would like to remain nameless, asked about a certain picture on a post. She thought it was along the same lines of a Georgia O'Keeffe painting... if you know what I mean. I am not sure why, but it just really made me laugh because it never even crossed my mind, or one of the other people at dinner (who also reads this blog). However, I do want to apologize if anyone else thought I was posting inappropriate pictures. It still makes me laugh...


UPDATE
I am TOTALLY back on track. I just got off my bike on the trainer for a really good 45 minute ride. Knee pain was limited, the isolated leg trills were hard but good, and I am getting used to the aero bar position a bit more. I know things will be different when I get outside, but this is very promising :-)

1 comment:

Arin_C said...

My head hurts from one thousand sarcastic comments springing forth to reply to your nameless friend... ouch....