Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Coach is happy! WooHoo!!

I received my first "you are doing great" from Coach today. YAY!! I was so hoping for that! I have been working hard this week on my heart rate stuff. I know I have like 51 week left, and boredom/burnout is a real possibility, but this still felt good. I added a "Encouraging Words from Coach" list on the right side of this blog. When he writes/says good stuff - I will post it. When I am feeling down - I will have something to look at.

Oh, also, I got to bump up my HR range from 163 to 170. It may not sound like much, but as I said, I always have a high HR while I run/jog/trot/shuffle. It drops pretty quick during my walk break (I am a big fan of the run 4, walk 1 i.e. 4:1). But during today's lunch run - to make up for missing yesterday's run, I think I was a bit overzealous. My average HR was 170...

But, it's all a learning curve. I will figure out how to run more efficiently.

No comments: