Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Stupid Alarm!


I asked Charles yesterday to meet me this morning to go for a run. He is much speedier than I am, but it’s always nice to have someone to start with. That was our plan, to meet at the gym at 7. Unfortunately, I am a not the most observant at times and set my alarm for 6 pm, not 6 am. So when my phone rang at 7:09 and it was Charles, I believe I answered with “Oh $h*t!” and a whole lot of “I’m Sooo Sorry!!” Hopefully he will still be willing to meet me in the future...

I am going to try and get my 45 minute run in tonight after work, and then hit up a City Sports sale on my way home.

Oh, and I just signed up for my first 2008 race, May 18, 2008.
Coach said “The one you sent would be great! You should do maybe one more, just because if your going to train this hard, lets have some fun while were at it! Coach“

So, that’s good. I am glad he has that philosophy, a little bit of fun. We are still in the early stages and it’s good to know these things. So far, my comfort level with him is pretty high. Yay!

No comments: