Thursday, September 13, 2007

My New Best Friend

Well, I did it. I actually got up and sat on my trainer for 45 minutes this morning. It was hard to get out of bed, as it always is for me, but I did. It helped that I set Carlos up on the trainer last night so this morning all I had to do was put on my shirt, padded shorts, shoes, and HR monitor and I was good to go.
Nothing says good morning like Matt in Iran and Meredith’s 1-year anniversary with the Today show.

3 things I learned with this mornings ride
1. My hear rate does not go up biking on the trainer. I need to adjust the tension so I get a bit of a better work out.
2. A fan is GREATLY needed!
3. Be careful when tightening the turn things around the back tire.
Reason – Carlos is still on the trainer because I could not get the back tire off. Oops…

No worries though, I will not use a hammer to try and loosen the knobs on the trainer. I will think of something else.
I will share this story some day when I have a boring work out and feel the need to share something funny.

Tonight – a swim at the Y. Hope for people who can circle swim!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some of know the story. Please remember hammers are for nails, not ?????!